THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤Submit ur order 'ere❤

Name:
Home Address
Contact No
Email Address:
Item Code & Quantity
Payment Mode
Meet-up Location:

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

Isnin, 1 Mac 2010

❤Missing Him soo Badly❤

hye again..am bck....now at work..can't sleep well last nyte coz im owez thinking of him*my nyawa*...sigh...i really miss him n worry bout him...f not bcoz of me his life wudn't b diz miserable...owez get scold by his wife..SIGH.. yesterday morning he kol me..i cudn't sleep at all d day b4 luckily kmrin off day..but last nyte pn kurang tdo jua..hmm...i did say to him dat f not bcoz of me....but he just told me not to worry bout it *but im still worry berabes* n he also said not to lev him coz he love me a lots n can't bear the tot of losing me...n dats goes to me too...i dunno wat to do anymore...kata org our love is "forbidden love"..n dats true....he also told me to be patient...n d day we both can b together will come soon no matter wat...oh God....please dun take him away from me...i really love him so much..

This morning he called me again..*no more sms coz hp nya broken dh tym Saturday-big fight-*..we talk for a while..den he have to go got some work to do..but he sounds a bit down n moody coz he didn't says the usual words at the end of our conversation..*love u miss u mwahx3x...salam* kind of words...n dats making me soo moody jua diz morning..buat kaja pun nth apa2...my empty stomach became soo full wlupn keriuk2 bunyi nya n ada sign kn gastric udah...coz ada sound bubble2 dh d tekak ane..huhu..well i duno lh ar...tahan sja tia x ar..dun care bout my health tym ne...im only thinking bout him sja...hmm okeh end of journal ...later i'll update d blog lg...

0 comments:

❤luvinX pic❤